Supporting our children and their families 24 hours a day. 847.251.6630
Haven Youth Board Scholarship FundDetermined hearts for determined minds
The mission of the Haven Youth Board Scholarship Fund is to provide financial assistance to New Trier Township students through annual scholarships. Financial assistance will be provided to students entering college demonstrating financial need.
Haven is committed to helping youth’s continued efforts on their educational and professional endeavors. The Haven Youth Board Scholarship will be used to provide motivation and support for youth that face financial hardship as they prepare to enter college. Working in conjunction with the schools, churches, local youth agencies and parents, it is our intention to provide experiences designed to address the needs of young people. Scholars are invited to utilize Haven’s services such as the Youth Board, free counseling and/or community service opportunities through the agency. For more information please visit our website, www.havenforyouth.org.
- Candidates must attend a school in New Trier Township.
- Candidates must be planning to attend college or trade school in the fall.
- Candidates must demonstrate financial need.
- Each scholarship provides funding for tuition, fees, books, and/or room/board.
- Scholarship recipients will also receive a plaque acknowledging their award.
- Download the Scholarship Fund Application.
- Available to pick-up at Haven Youth and Family Services.
- Deadline for submission: Friday, April 8, 2011
- Please contact Catherine Melka at or 847-251-6630.