Supporting our children and their families 24 hours a day. 847.251.663024 Hour Crisis Intervention
- A member of our staff will respond to your crisis at any time.
- Teens and their families are invited to call with any problems that arise.
- Our trained staff will do our best to help you during any situation that may arise.
You are never alone, our crisis line is only a phone call away.
- Teens are invited to meet for counseling individually or with their families.
- Each session is approximately one hour long.
- Counseling is provided by two licensed social workers.
- All services are free of charge.
To schedule an appointment with one of our counselors please call 847.251.6630.
- Outreach workers provide New Trier community students with guidance and informal counseling.
- Haven’s Outreach Workers are able to reach students that the other adults may not be able to make connections with.
- They are available to the students in person during school lunch periods and by phone any time day or night.
For more information about the work of the Outreach team please call 847.251.6630.
“Haven offers emergency housing 24 hours a day for adolescents at two local group homes. The temporary shelters accept boys ages 12-17 and girls ages 12-18 who are in need of a place to stay for up to 21 days.”